has partnered with a growing Salesforce partner based out of New York, in sourcing for an experienced Salesforce Consultant.
You will work alongside a expert team of consultants, offering a variety of consulting and development services for the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Communities/Portals and the Force.com platform.
The successful candidate will gain experience from various cloud computing engagements, helping customers achieve their objectives and obtain the greatest value from their investments.Responsibilities
- Use best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing Salesforce implementation best practices
- Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Executing activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Executing testing and validation to ensure that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
- Developing and delivering SFDC user Training
Preparation of BRD and SDD deliverables
- Performing data analysis, requirements, design, and migration
- Several years of professional services or technical consulting experience, ideally with a Salesforce partner
- Hands on Salesforce configuration and declarative development experience
- Experience working with external clients
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
- Experience working with financial services highly preferred.
- Competitive compensation package
- Complete and competitive benefits.
- Collaborative work environment
- Generous work/life opportunities
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.