Senior Salesforce Developer - San Diego, CA - $135K - $150K
(Salesforce Partner - Technology Consulting Industry)Requirements:
- 4+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Experience overseeing entire project lifecycles.
- Hands on experience and advanced understanding of Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, and CSS.
- Technically inclined with Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud.
- Proven experience with Salesforce enterprise classic.
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level.
- Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
- Provide analysis and solution design expertise that align with companies current and future needs.
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality.
- Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- Assist in developing Salesforce Administrators on the team.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users and partners.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and end users in the industry.
Contact me directly for more information regarding this role at 415-967-7641 ext:4052 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Hope to hear from you soon!