Salesforce Developer - Philadelphia, PA
The Salesforce Developer has exceptional skills in configuration, integration and configuration. They will work alongside customers and SF technical teams. They will be responsible for the overall development lifecycle for the company's Salesforce department. This developer will be working alongside a team in delivering Sales, Marketing and Service cloud.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands on developmental role that requires designing, coding, developing, integration and the implementation of Salesforce.
- Act as the Salesforce/VisualForce/APEX/Lightning expert.
- Heavy configuration within clouds (Marketing, Sales and Care).
- Help maximize operational systems performance and data integrity by overseeing performance, troubleshooting issues and monitoring user behaviors.
- Provide user training for all new functionalities.
- Minimum of 5 year experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- 3 years of Visualforce, APEX, CPQ experience, or must be able to demonstrate expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology is preferred
- Minimum of 4 Salesforce certificates
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com
, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.