Salesforce Administrator - London up to £34,000
I'm currently looking for an ADM201 Certified Salesforce administrator who is looking for a new challenge and looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Be point of contact for all users to help ensure they are using the system effectively
- All administrations tasks
- Suggest way the systems can be improved
- Provide training for all new users
- Maintain and develop Workflows, Validation Rules & Processes
The candidate will need to have:
- Strong communication skills
- ADM201 Certified (Desirable)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Be organised
- Salesforce experience including configuration and customisation
The company is offering up to £34,000 for the successful candidate + bonus. It's a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02038700174 or email@example.com or if you are looking for a new position in salesforce please do not hesitate to contact.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have beocme one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.