Marketing Automation Admin - London
As a Marketing Automation Admin, you will be taking ownership of both Pardot and Salesforce within this organisation and reporting in to the Marketing Director. This organisation have invested heavily in Salesforce and Marketing Automation and to date have not made the most of that investment so are looking for someone to come on board who can help them utilise both platforms effectively. The role will involve engaging with stakeholders across the business and understanding the business needs. You will also take ownership of both platforms internally with full autonomy.
You will be working for a growing organisation that have multiple business units and are looking to expand in to further areas. There is a very non-corporate, fun and fast-paced environment in the office. There is also a culture which promotes autonomy so it is important to be a self-starter.
- In-depth knowledge of Pardot or similar Marketing Automation tool (Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce (Sales Cloud)
- Experience engaging with stakeholders
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Configuration Pardot is highly beneficial
- Pardot certifications are beneficial
Contact Stevie Stannard-Martin on 0203 826 6684 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.