I'm currently looking for an ADM201 Certified Salesforce administrator who is looking for a new challenge and looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Be point of contact for all users to help ensure they are using the system effectively
- All administrations tasks
- Suggest way the systems can be improved
- Provide training for all new users
- Maintain and develop Workflows, Validation Rules & Processes
- Strong communication skills
- ADM201 Certified (Desirable)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Be organised
- Salesforce experience including configuration and customisation
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 415.967.7641.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.