Senior Product Owner - Salesforce.com - Greater Denver Area, CO - $145K - $165K Annual + Full Benefits | REMOTE Salary:
$145000 - $165000 Annual + Full BenefitsLocation:
USA, Denver, ColoradoTechnology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
17th September, 2018Reference:
Responsible for developing plans to maximize stakeholder value and developing strategies for attaining operational objectives using the CRM ecosystem of business systems
Senior Product Owner will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Salesforce development and strategy for the Salesforce CRM product instance. Customizing and implementing a timeline for workflows, managing and collaborating with Salesforce colleagues and upper management in order to ensure the timely and efficient completion of the project. Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actionsRequirements/ Responsibilities:
- 8 -12 years of digital product development and management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering product market fit. Experience working on digital products within large legacy enterprises is a plus.
- 2 + years' experience with a Salesforce platform
- Financial Services (banking, credit card) industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong program and project management skills
- Proven track record of proposing and managing business development engagements
- Understanding of and experience working with web and mobile technology in the context of enterprise architecture and infrastructure and how to use it to provide competitive advantage for product development, brand management, and/or superior client experience.
- Detail oriented individual with strong ability to appease interval and financial goals
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organization skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units
- Extended knowledge of technical capabilities (Visual Force, Apex, APIs, APEX Triggers & Web Services)
- Salesforce Certifications strongly preferred
- The ability to drive and inspire cross-functional teams balanced with the ability to collaborate and build consensus around a shared vision.
Joe at Phone: +1 (212) 594-1495 (ext 3163) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.