- Eager to continue learning about the dynamic structure of Salesforce.
- Leading a team in order to develop the user experience of the platform.
- Developing integrations that will enhance the company's product.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of Salesforce Development.
- At least 3 years of SFDC Development experience.
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects.
- Be able to demonstrate experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder, and Visual Workflow.
- Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud experience.
- Developer Certifications (401/501)
- Admin Certifications
This highly regarded company is in the finance space and it is passionate about finding a well experienced candidate and in return will offer a perm position and promising career growth with exceptional benefits. Benefits include 5 weeks of PTO and 6% company match. Salary range is between $130k to $140k + 20% bonus, based on experience.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3405 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com, Developer