I am working with a new client in the beautiful Southern California area in need of a Salesforce administrator/business analyst. You will be required to oversee all SFDC instances, overseeing the platform, and providing support to system users.Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Possess both technical and functional skills; i.e. translating technical and functional terms
- Experience with product design, implementation, SDLC, and integrations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Client facing and meeting with business stakeholders
- Gather business requirements
- Translating business requirements into technical perspective
- Frequently collaborating with administrators, architects, and developers
- Overseeing the custom development of technical projects
- Managing multiple different projects and overseeing SFDC operations
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!