Salesforce Developer - Buffalo, NY - $115K - $130K
Calling all NY SALESFORCE DEVELOPERS! I am working with a client who is on the prowl for a exceptional Salesforce developer to join their team of talented proffessionals. This client is a established company that provides a great work enviornemnt and awesome opportunties to learn and grow! They are looking for a skilled developer to contribute to their future implementations and integrations.
As a Salesforce developer, you'll be expected to utilize your skills to develop the back-end and front-end of their platform. This includes designing, developing, and implementing software solutions for Salesforce CRM, CPQ, along with integrations to off-platform systems. Overall, my client is searching for someone with exceptional APEX and VISUALFORCE experience to contribute to their salesforce team.Salesforce Developer - Buffalo, NY - $115K - $130K Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years Salesforce Development experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience in system integration using Application Programing Interfaces
- Strong Apex/VisualForce experience is a MUST
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud technology experience, other clouds a plus
- Demonstrated ability in teamwork, collaboration and partnerships across enterprise stakeholders
- Working knowledge of content and visual design
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce DEV 401 Certification
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- You will collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- You will customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Demonstrated senior ability in teamwork, collaboration and partnerships across enterprise stakeholders
- Utilization of 3rd party applications
- Recognizes code inefficiencies and makes suggestions for improvements, if applicable
- Strong compensation package inc.
- Remote flexibility !
- Full health benefits including health, vision, dental
- Pension & 401K
My client is already actively interviewing potential candidates for this position. So apply now, because this position may be off the market soon! Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 212-594-1495 EXT: 3190
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy