Salesforce Lightning Developer - $100-120k +Bonus! - Greater NYC Area
Mason Frank has partnered with a company in the Financial Services industry seeking a Salesforce Lighting Developer to join their team fill-time in the Greater New York City Area. This role will be directly responsible for IT initiatives centered around the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will be able to implement improvements to the Platform to maximize stakeholder return. Responsibilities:
- Ability to gain requirements and tailor a detailed plan then put that plan into action
- Comfortable in an agile environment, being able to work in sprints
- Strong communication skills, being able to communicate with non-technical employees is preferred
- Ability to develop on a multitude of platforms and understanding which to use for each specific situation
- Over 3 years of experience working with SFDC including Visualforce, Apex, Force.com, etc.
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred
- Data management and architecture experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration skills such as the creation of workflows, reports, dashboards, views, page layouts, permissions, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Apex (Including: deployment strategies, Test classes, classes and triggers).
- Salesforce Mobile experience preferred
- Experience with SOAP/REST, SQL, XML, HTTP preferred
This company is currently reviewing resumes and looking to hire as soon as possible, if you are qualified please forward your resume to email@example.com or call Daniel at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We have a reputable history of successfully placing strong candidates in Salesforce opportunities with fast growing companies. We work with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New York and New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com jobs are. I specialize in Salesforce recruitment for the NY/NJ area. With my main focus in this area, I have great relationships with all of my clients, which equips me with the proper knowledge to assist in guiding you through the interview process. Apply now to secure your spot for an interview and meet the team! Learn more about the opportunity by contacting me at 212-594-1495 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.