Salesforce Business Analyst- £45,000-London
An end-user client of ours are looking to bring on board a Business Analyst to work with their senior management and technology teams to ensure that the day-to-day business is supported and enhanced. If you are an experienced Salesforce professional with knowledge and experience in the following fields, please get in touch. Skills/ Experience
- Experience with Salesforce (Sales Cloud).
- Knowledge of Conga composer/Tableau/Power Bi Dashboarding tools
- Maintain reports and make updates as necessary.
- Excel formula knowledge and ability to manipulate data.
- Ability to write Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Day-to-day support of the Salesforce System
- Carry out end user training on system functionality and new Salesforce features
- Work with data team to manage business response to data quality queries and priorities
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements
- Identify business problems and recommend solutions that meet organizational needs
- Participate in business-led change management processes
- Conduct data analysis using Salesforce reports & dashboards to deliver insights to the business
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy