My client is seeking to hire a skilled Salesforce professional who can function as a hybrid between an Administrator and Developer. This individual needs to be extremely passionate about the Salesforce platform, and be willing to build themselves up to an experienced Salesforce Developer. Knowledge of Apex Classes and Visualforce is required. Ideally, my client would like to hire before the end of September 2018, so candidates who can start immediately will be strongly considered.Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Work with architects, other developers and subject matter experts to gather requirements and translate them into efficient salesforce solutions.
- Develop, maintain and redesign new and existing salesforce processes using salesforce techniques such as APEX language, triggers, controllers, etc.
- Redesign of customizations implemented in Salesforce into Lightning Pages or Lightning components.
- Lead efforts with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development and testing.
- Must maintain administration such as user roles, security, workflow rules, etc and also provide support and training to end users.
Education And Qualifications
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience working as a salesforce developer and must fulfill the following criteria:
- Experience with Lightning pages and components.
- Familiarity with with Conga, Docusign and other App exchange solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce.com development such as Apex classes, triggers, visualforce and lightning.
- Experience with data migrations, SQL, SOQL.
- Some experience with .Net is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Salesforce mobile environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Active Certified Admin Certification (201) and Certified Developer 401 is highly preferred. Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
- Highly motivated individual driven to achieve organization Goals and objectives.
- Strong Communication Skills and excellent written skills Listen to customers and resolve issues within the established SLA.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me, Sara, at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3318). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!