Salesforce Consultant - Cincinnati, OH - $70-$75/hr Title
: Salesforce Consultant - Salesforce - Cincinnati, OH
My client is looking for a Salesforce.com Consultant with multiple years of experience in Salesforce to join a project in Cincinnati, Ohio for a company in the financial services industry. I am looking for a consultant who has experience working with management, end users, and 3rd parties in order to gather requirements and understand the needs of the business to make improvements. There is a possibility of extension and eventual permanent position.
- Manage daily administration of user profiles, user role hierarchies, user setups, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation and workflow rules.
- Understand, assess, and assist the business's needs and translate them into technical terms to enhance the Salesforce platform
- Assist with system design and configuration, unit and system testing and deployment.
- Assure that client requirements are met with design of product
- Be up to date on new Salesforce releases
- Multiple years of experience
- Experience in financial services industry a preference
- Work with all levels of the business in order to make improvements to the system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to be on site
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or email@example.com