My client is looking for a Salesforce.com Business Analyst to help support their existing Salesforce platform and application portfolio. This is at a highly innovative company that takes a progressive approach with their technology platform, consistently striving to keep up innovative.
As the Business Analyst for this organization the candidate will work directly a team of Business Analyst, Administrators, Developers and end-users across the Sales and Service Cloud. This role will work with key business stakeholders to gather requirements and make recommendations based on an understanding of Salesforce.com limitations. Act as the main point of contact with Saleforce.com for major business units by staying current on SFDC updates.
This role will require 3-4 days a week on-site availability.
- At least 5 years of Salesforce.com experience or 2 years of Salesforce experience in a consulting or Business Analyst role.
- Strong understanding of a Business and Sales process, Quote to Cash
- Strong understand and execution of reporting within the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of CPQ (Preference for Salesforce CPQ but Apttus and Big Machines is okay as well)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with end-users and stake holder to gather requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Work with a project team of Developers and Administrators
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Experience working/manager vendors and vendor relation
- Excellent communication and time management experience
- SFDC Admin 201 or Admin 301 Certification desired, but not required
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please take the time to apply. The company is eager to higher quickly and start its relationship with Salesforce.com!
To take advantage of this opportunity please contact Amy at (646)-415-8776 or email your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646.415.8776. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.