Salesforce Developer - London - Up to £70,000
My client is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer, to work on their Salesforce, Sales, Service and Marketing orgs. Ability to explain working in a non technical manner is a key skill in this role as, well as a strong Salesforce Development background, Force.com knowledge, and API intergration.
You will be given freedom to create your own solutions and set best practices, as well as full ownership of the SFDC system.
This role offers remote working, flexible hours and a competitive salary.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apex and Visualforce batch coding
- Lightning development experience desirable
- Pardot development experience desirable
- API integration via REST/SOAP
- Practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API.
- Consulting background is preferred.
- Ability to translate technical information to non technical staff/Stakeholders is essential
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- Ceritified DEV 401+
- You MUST be eligible to work within the UK
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy