My client is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer, to work on their Salesforce CRM system, improving its functionality in tune with their business requirements. You will need to be able to explain working in a non-technical manner and acquire a strong Salesforce Development background, Force.com knowledge, and API integration.
A very generous and competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apex and Visualforce batch coding
- Lightning development experience
- Pardot development experience
- API integration via REST/SOAP
- Practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API.
- Consulting background is preferred.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical staff/Stakeholders is essential
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- Certified DEV 401+
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy