My client, a financial services consulting firm, is seeking an experienced Salesforce Techno-Functional Architect or Consultant focusing on platform implementations. You will be working with stakeholders, development teams, and other consultants to implement clients' Salesforce instances from scratch or doing classic to Lightning migrations, depending on client requirements. This company is looking to fill this role ASAP. Role & Responsibility:
- Lead implementations from classic to Lightning.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Work with other Salesforce developers/consultants to test user stories.
- Communicate with management to implement the vision of the company.
- Work in a team to determine how to enhance the company through the updated CRM platform.
- Working on different client sites.
- Must be on-site 40-hours per week for the duration of the project.
- Has experience with technical design and Lightning migration on multiple projects of at least 100 users.
- Works well in a team environment and has strong communication skills.
- Has Salesforce Certifications.
- Has experience working in the financial field.
- Has experience working with Salesforce partners.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Daniel Kim at (212) 594-1495, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com, Consultant, Technical Architect, Solution Architect