Salesforce Administrator - Lakeland, FL - $80K
I am working with a client in the finance industry who has an immediate need for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform. This position requires the ability to be a self-starter and work with a team.
- Independently perform testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com.
- Design and implement enhancements
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning and troubleshooting
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches
- Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate
- Work closely with Development Manager to drive business strategy, process optimization and innovation on the Force.com platform
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- 1+ years of administrator experience on Salesforce.com
- Data Analysis experience is a plus
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience working within the development lifecycle, including change management, testing, promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, etc
For further information, send your most updated resume to Olivia - firstname.lastname@example.org - Interviews are being conducted this week! You can also reach me at (267)-233-6490.