A technology consulting client of mine is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer and Senior Administer. As the sole manager of the Salesforce platform you will be responsible for all developer and administrator duties and must be comfortable coding in APEX and VisualForce from scratch. If you have a strong programing background and are working experience as a developer and administrator with the Salesforce platform, please apply ASAP!Responsibilities
- Develop tools in Salesforce to streamline Sales process
- Administer Salesforce reports and dashboards to monitor Sales teams' activity
- Manage 3rd party services for Sales
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements and translate those into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, working with members of the team both offshore and onshore
- Development experience with APEX and VisualForce
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certifications
- Sales Cloud expertise
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand and translate requirements
- Salesforce administration and deployment expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
- Salesforce Development / Customizations (APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations
- Experience with Salesforce.com integrations
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.