Salesforce Developer - Charlotte, NC
The Salesforce Developer has exceptional skills in configuration, integration and configuration. They will be responsible for the overall development lifecycle for the company's Salesforce department.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands on developmental role that requires designing, coding, developing, integration and the implementation of Salesforce.
- Collaborative with business partners to solve complex + critical business issues.
- Evaluate SFDC releases and product assessment.
- Help maximize operational systems performance and data integrity by overseeing performance, troubleshooting issues and monitoring user behaviors.
- Provide delivery time estimates, as well as development.
- Minimum of 5 year experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- VisualForce/Lightning expert
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology is preferred
- com Certified Administrator
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you,, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.