Salesforce Developer-SFDC - San Francisco, CA - 40 hours/week -- $80-100/hour
One of our main clients in downtown San Francisco is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team and oversee a lightning implementation that will be on the Sales/Service Cloud. This will be a code-heavy role and require the ability to write apex triggers from scratch and be comfortable working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Collaborate with the business teams, product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver features to production
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other key technologies
- Ensure features are fully functional and operate efficiently
- Write Apex triggers from scratch and work within Agile Scrum methodology.
- Guide in daily administration and support work, with routine Salesforce administrative tasks and duties
- BS in Computer Science or similar field or relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills!
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Strong command of Apex, Visualforce, controllers, triggers, batch processes
- Experience with Salesforce APIs including Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.
We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence ASAP. Or call 646-415-8776 ex: 3400
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.