Salesforce Tech Lead - Greater Chicago Area - $170K Overview:
An Oracle partner is looking to expand it's fairly new Salesforce division. They are looking to invest a lot into new technologies as well as resources to promote this expansion. As the tech lead, not only will you be hands on in developing the system, but you will oversee technical operations of the who Salesforce division. Being a relatively young company, this gives the opportunity to build up the platform in your image. Qualifications:
- Write test codes and integration tests to ensure no defects
- Experience working on enterprise level projects
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex and Visualforce
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Support application testing and deployment as part of the full release lifecycle
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- Ownership of high level solution and delivery of solutions to clients
- Work with off-shore team for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Drive business requirements translation into a technical solution
- Participate and contribute in design sessions - expectation to suggest design alternatives
- Gathering and articulating non-functional requirements
- Reviewing business, function and technical requirements
As mentioned, you will be responsible for growing the technical side of this organizations' Salesforce platform. If you are looking for a challenge while working with the most up to date technology, this could be a great opportunity for you. Apply today!
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as a Salesforce Developer! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call John at 212-594-1495 ext. 3125 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!