Salesforce Business Analyst- £55,000 + Benefits- London
One of our largest most successful award winning clients are looking for a Business Analyst to join their large Salesforce team in their London based office. You will be reporting to the 360 engagement manager and supporting their internal team dedicated to Salesforce.
Our client are offering a very competitive Salary of £55,000 with a range of very attractive benefits and perks. Skills/ Experience
- Strong Salesforce Business Analysis experience
- Proficient in gathering requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- System administration experience
- Hands on Salesforce.com configuration experience
- Some APEX and workflow skills
- Comfortable interacting with people in various levels within the organization
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com functionality
- Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Report into the 360 Engagement Programme Manager
- Ssupport the internal Salesforce team and spec out all customer requirements.
- Extrapolating user requirements
- Creating user stories to drive development of configuration.
- Knowledge of solutions interconnectivity using REST API's is essential.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy