Salesforce CRM Manager - London - Up to £60,000
My client is looking for an technical SalesforceCRM Systems Manager, with a good knowledge of Apex Classes/Triggers and Visualforce pages. Any developement experience is a plus.
Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering are important in this role. As well as having a strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices. You will take ownership of processes and the CRM system to lead a team of developers and Business Analysts on enchancements.
This role offers a relaxed work environment, with annual pay reviews and great company perks.
- Advanced Salesforce Adminsitration experience
- Salesforce Configuration and implementation
- Apex Classes/Triggers and Visualforce pages
- Validation rules and processbuilder
- 3rd party implementation
- Ability to create Dashboards, reports, Apps and custom objects
- Setting Salesforce best practices
- Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- ADM201, ADM211 certified
- DEV401 is a plus
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy