Salesforce Administrator - Charlotte, NC
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of Salesforce, as well as the implementation of the system. The Salesforce Administrator role is a vital part of the technology team, this position entails acting as support and developing products as well as Salesforce configurations and reporting.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations of the Salesforce implementation.
- Answer any support/enhancement requests from internal users.
- Help maximize operational systems performance and data integrity by overseeing performance, troubleshooting issues and monitoring user behaviors.
- Develop training materials.
- Performs/Supervise the training of new and existing users on new system changes and/or enhancements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.