Junior Product Owner of Salesforce - Greater Chicago Area - $80K Overview:
A large Salesforce end user is looking for a an experienced administrator with strong business analytical skills. You will be having conversations with business leaders and steak holders to translate their needs into the Salesforce platform. You will be required to oversee all SFDC instances, overseeing the platform, and providing support to system users. This person will be supporting companywide projects and responsible for the overall system configuration, integrations, and data management. Qualifications:
- Understand administrative function
- Certification 201 class is preferred
- understands business requirements
- Strong language skills for speaking with users including executives
- Experience working with Scrum masters
- Day to day- trouble shoot
- Attending meetings with stakeholders and understand what they need
- Working with scrum team and off shore developers, work with scrum masters
- Maintain user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, and list view rights
- Assist in conducting training of business owners for new features
This company is nationally recognized and provides its employees with great benefits as well as a clear career path. This opportunity is the perfect springboard for any Salesforce administrators looking to build on their Business Analytical skills. Apply Today!
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as a Salesforce Developer! Send your CV to email@example.com
or call John at 212-594-1495 ext. 3125 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!