Senior Salesforce Developer - Austin, Texas - $120k+
Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their Business Operations team and lead an exciting project pipeline. Their mission is to drive performance, efficiency, and create solutions that will support the entire organization. Responsibilites:
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Developing high quality coding using APEX
- Develop software solutions using Java & Salesforce
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Bachelors in Computer Application or Information Technology
- 3 - 5 years of excellent understanding of salesforce.com's SOQL and SOSL, SOAP and REST Web Services, salesforce.com's security model Service/Sales Cloud and chatter
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc. Salesforce lightning experience is a must
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Support data migration and data analysis activities
Our client is looking to move quickly with this role, please do not hesitate if you are qualified, this could be your next full time opportunity!
Our Client is unable to provide Visa sponsorship at this time, U.S. Citizens are encouraged to apply.Apply now for an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Madison at email@example.com. Call Madison Birch for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.