Salesforce Business Analyst - King of Prussia , PA
Salesforce Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will work closely with the VP of Sales has exceptional skills in configuration, integration and communication. They will help establish policies and procedures throughout various departments within the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new functionalities, as well the maintenance of the homegrown system.
- Follow and analyze key metrics, pipeline and quota pipeline.
- Create presentations that accurately analyze sales and marketing activities.
- Help monitor the accuracy of distribution sales.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a BA or management role.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with the Salesforce system OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Strong quantitative and qualitative abilities
- Able to perform SFDC administrative functions
- com Certified Developer
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you,, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.