Salesforce Administrator - Toronto, ON - CA$60000 - CA$80000
Salary: CA$60,000 - CA$80,000
Location: Toronto , ON
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Administrator - Toronto, ON - CA$60000 - CA$80000
We are sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator can configure and maintain the Salesforce.com application for our client to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet business needs for those departments currently using Salesforce.com. Working on the Sales Operations team as a Salesforce.com Administrator, you will work closely with stakeholders to deliver complete solutions to internal clients. Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in SalesForce technologies and comfortable in a dynamic, innovative atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base. The company is located in London, however this position will be based out of Toronto office.Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain all new users, workflows, profiles, custom reports, and dashboards
- Work directly with various departments such as Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing
- Data management - cleansing, maintaining users, helpdesk, training
- Work with 3rd party applications and integrations
- Lead / Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting, and delivering training.
- Research changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity. Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Contribute technical expertise to business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements).
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience using 3rd party tools
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and maintenance of Salesforce.
- Experience with Lightning.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce administrator/ administrator/ admin / Ontario / ON / Toronto / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Sales cloud / GTA