Salesforce Solution Developer | 110K-130K | Grand Rapids, Michigan - Remote
A Growing End-User is looking to upgrade their Salesforce team with a Salesforce Solutions Developer to take a leadership role on their salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate will be technically talented, won't shy away from configuration, and will hold multiple Salesforce certifications. The ability to effectively communicate solutions within the organization is a must. This individual must have strong configuration skills- Process Builder, Workflows, Triggers, Reports, Dashboards. Sales and Service Cloud experience are a big plus. Salesforce certifications are preferred. We are seeking…
- Create and implement strategies on the Salesforce Platform
- Provide expertise to application architecture, analytics, and data.
- Apex and Visualforce exposure (declarative development)
- Working knowledge of Process Builders/ Workflows
- Working knowledge of API's, SOSL, SOQL, and Web Services
- Ability and willingness to code Apex and Visualforce from scratch
- Communicate and collaborate with members in business department to understand all requirements, design, and solutions.
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- 6+ years in Salesforce functional/technical role
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Developer Communities)
- Design & develop integrations between applications
- Certified Salesforce Administrator/Platform 1 Developer is a plus
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Detroit /Ann Arbor/ Grand Rapids