Seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a strong background as a Salesforce Administrator. Candidates must have a technical understanding of the platform on the front end and background gathering requirements, client facing, and implementing new ideas and solutions with SFDC.Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Possess both technical and functional skills; i.e. Translating technical and functional terms
- Experience with product design, implementations, migrations, and integrations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Client facing and meeting with business stakeholders
- Gather business requirements
- Designing, creating, implementing new solutions within SFDC
- Translating business requirements into technical perspective
- Frequently collaborating with administrators, architects, and developers
- Managing multiple different projects and overseeing SFDC operations
If interested please reach out at email@example.com
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!