Senior Salesforce Administrator
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will be the main contact for any functonial customer journey
This role requires the administrator to support the business side of all sales, marketing, as well as leadership. The administrator must be able to multi-task between all project work and issues. This role also requires the Salesforce Administrator to be responsible for working across departments to help implement and maintain the Salesforce application.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform all administration functions- validation Rule, Approval process, list generation, Assignment Rule and other functions.
- Arrange application configuration and the customization of all CRM systems- (developing workflows, building screens).
- Work directly with management to help identify both new and creative ways to influence the
database in order to support additional business processes.
- Identify needs between the business and CRM system.
- Collaborate with all other administartors and developers.
- Aid in support, analysis and the resolution of production application issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with CRM system OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL, APEX, .Net is a plus
- Salesforce certified Administrator
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.