A client of mine in the Financial industry is looking for a Salesforce developer in Boston. This is a great opportunity to build your resume and Salesforce experience. The length of this contract is 6 months and is onsite.Requirements
- Extensive experience as a salesforce developer
- Experience managing a team off-shore
- Experience with lightning and developing lightning components
- Experience with Salesforce implementations and integration tools being able to integrate old data and customization integration
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ's such as Steelbrick, Apttus, and Big machine
- Provide solutions to business procedures and problems
- Performing code review on existing and new data
- Maintaining incoming issues such as bugs and enhancements and preparing project requirements, documentation, and test plans
- Design, develop and test and report different solutions through the salesforce platform.
- Working with developers, designers and information architects
- Lead troubleshooting of any issues that may occur
- Oversee scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project specific documentation
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 Ext. 3433 or firstname.lastname@example.org