A client of mine in the Manufacturing industry is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst in the Boston area. This is a great opportunity to build your Salesforce experience. It is a 6 months contract to hire position with 40 hours a week and being onsite.
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with Salesforce Service and Marketing Cloud
- Must have the ability to work with a team
- Have strong statistical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- General Knowledge of Web applications and Internet architecture
- Understanding all aspects of Salesforce technical/functional capabilities, including potential system implications
- Oversee day to day maintenance and operations, while also supporting the Salesforce environment
- Performing different data analytics to make her the quality of the data is good
- Produce training materials and participate in client training activities
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 Ext. 3433 or email@example.com