A client of mine in the Banking industry is looking for a Salesforce developer in Stamford. This is a great opportunity to build your resume and Salesforce experience. The length of this contract is 6 months with posiblility for extention. Requirements
- Experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Salesforce implementations and integration tools being able to integrate old data and customization integration
- Extensive experience creating Lightening components
- Experience with working with sales cloud and service cloud
- Ability to implement and architect complex salesforce solutions
- Using 3rd party applications such as Informatica to help integrate software's
- Design and implement solutions with Salesforce.
- Going through old codes to update and improve them
- Provide solutions to business procedures and problems
- Ability to manage and work with a team of four to fifty people
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 Ext. 3433 or email@example.com