SALESFORCE NPSP BUSINESS ANALYST - $65-$80K - NEW HAVEN, CT
This established end user is looking for someone to work closely with the staff, technical team members, project managers, business users, and IT staff to deliver customer management projects ranging in size from minor enhancements to complex projects . This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of a Salesforce instance and optimize a growing platform at a rapidly growing company. You will work closely with the Sales Operations and Finance teams to gather requirements. There is extreme room for growth and the opportunity to take initiative and make an impact.Responsibilities:
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, drawing out requirements from stakeholders.
- Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Create requirements definition documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation with the customer and shared with project stakeholders.
- Create workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment.
- Identify and resolve problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status.
- Respond and communicate efficiently between the business, tech and QA team on projects and to facilitate resolution of user issues as and when necessary.
- Communicate in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Salesforce NPSP experience required
- Exceptional communication skills - written, presentation skills, etc.
- Exceptional client handling skills - able to work with all levels within the client portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business-oriented solutions, across a portfolio of projects
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- Thorough understanding of the AGILE development lifecycle
- Ability to conceptualize current requirements against future plans
- Ability to quickly understand work processes and flows in various business units and recognize those that could benefit from technology
- Proven ability to support Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) and Change Management
- Possesses an understanding of current business analysis and project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Established project management skills including familiarity with project scheduling and tracking documents
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.