Salesforce DevOps Specialist- London- up to £55,000
My client is looking for a Salesforce DevOps specialist to join the CRM team who are dedicated to ensuring maximal operational efficiency and capitalization on the full features and benefits of Salesforce. You will be reporting to the CRM Applications Manager and will be the "Gatekeeper" who determines what does and does not get released.
They are offering up to £55,000 for the successful candidate, and Flexible working is includedSkills/ Experience
- Salesforce ADM 201 and Platform App Builder Certification
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Efficient in using the MS Office Suite
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and able to work to task deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure with a "Can Do" attitude
- Confident interfacing directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Prepare for new releases of Salesforce and roll out new features
- Implement required system changes into the live environment
- Fully document and then demonstrate any system changes to end users
- Create and update training materials
- End user training and support
- Identify system modifications
- Gather feedback from users and ensure appropriate follow-up of responses.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards and other Salesforce objects and functions, creating custom objects when necessary.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Customization / alteration of Salesforce
- Documentation of own processes
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy