Salesforce Developer- Houston/Dallas Locations- $120-140k
My client has offices in both Houston and Dallas, and is looking to hire multiple developers at both locations. In this role, the primary responsibility of a Salesforce Developer is to have the ability to be agile and work across a variety of projects and roles to address their client's needs. From a technology perspective, associates are involved in coding, issue tracking and resolution, status reporting, project tracking, quality assurance, configuration management and documentation.
Functional aspects of the role could be to help crystallize the business problems facing their clients and capturing and documenting the functional requirements around which they can develop a solution. This person will have to foster and maintain client relationships by providing status updates, leading meetings, creating and maintaining plans, etc.Salesforce Developer- Houston/Dallas Locations- $120-140kBasic Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, VisualForce, and Force.com.
- Strong attention to detail, logic, problem-solving, written and interpersonal communication, presentation, and client-facing skills
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Readiness to be in hands-on development roles, and demonstrate adaptability, coachability, and flexibility to learn and take on other project responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any type), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline with the technology focus
- Relevant work experience in a consulting firm or another client-facing role
- Salesforce Certifications
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
- US Citizens and Green Card Holders will be considered
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 267-233-6490
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.