Seeking a Salesforce Developer in the Sothern California area to join a rapidly growing Salesforce partner.Key Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to write custom code within the Salesforce platform
- Apex, Visualforce, workflows, custom triggers and components
- Leadership and management skills
- Writing custom cods, wave analytics, integration experience, and implementation projects
- Lightning experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience with implementation and integration projects
- Ability to understand both functional and technical languages as you will be interacting with C-level executives and business stakeholders
- Consulting experience (Preferred)
- Salesforce Certifications (Preferred)
If interested please send your resume to John Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org
or reach out to 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.