Salesforce Administrator - Fairfield, CT - $65k-$85k
An established software company who is a client of mine is looking to hire a full-time Salesforce Administrator with Sales and Marketing Automation administration experience. As the Primary Salesforce administrator you will be responsible for integrating other systems into Salesforce. You will work closely with business stakeholders to gather business requirements for the Sales and Marketing teams. You must have experience developing and automating workflows.Responsibilities
- Salesforce administration and daily management of the platform
- Perform Salesforce customizations of large user org
- Create complex validation rules, workflows, and approval processes
- Provide Salesforce training to Sales and Marketing teams
- Design custom Sales reports
- Salesforce Administration experience / Salesforce certified Administrator
- Experience with Apex and Force.com
- Ability to analyze data and create reports
- CPQ and Hubspot experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match up to 8%
- Unlimited PTO
- Discounted Gym membership
- Monthly company happy hour
- Schedule flexibility
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.