Salesforce Tech Lead / Immediate Position / 6 Month Contract / £500 per day
A leading, Slough based organisation is in need of a Salesforce Tech Lead to come on board to start asap.
This client is planning multiple integrations with 3rd party add-ons over the course of the year so experience with API's is essential.
This is technical role requiring Salesforce coding ability whilst also managing a team of Developers and speaking with the business.
This is a 6 month contract, with a good chance of further extension paying £500 per day.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for:
- Salesforce development using Apex and Visualforce
- Integration with 3rd party applications
- Fulfilling the requirements of the project to an exceptional standard
- Managing a team
The Ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Apex and Visualforce
- Knowledge of integrating APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce Certifications are desirable
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Arun Tumber on +44 (0)20 7337 0830 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy