has partnered with a growing Salesforce Partner in their hiring efforts for a Salesforce Test Analyst. As a Salesforce Tester, you will be a part of the Quality Assurance (QA) team, testing custom built applications and services for a rapidly expanding SFDC product portfolio. Specifically, the test analyst will build from scratch automated test strategy to support our customer implementations and customizations. In addition, you will get to…
- Construct test plans for our Salesforce products, based upon requirements provided by the business.
- Collaborate with QA and the Development teams to ensure the test plans are accurate and well designed within an Agile framework. In addition, partner with these teams to contribute to architecture and various development environment documentation as needed.
- Using a data-driven approach, create automated tests using Apex, SOQL, backend services/APIs and the User Interface, designing and owning the automation suite for Salesforce
- Continue to learn new tools and languages as the organization grows.
We are seeking someone who can effectively collaborate with various teams and work independently. A successful member of the QA team will learn and understand the overall business objectives, as the team is a key contributor to the overall health of the services/products provided to customers. the a deal candidates will have:
- Experience developing testing strategy for QA, manual and automated.
- A sense of understanding of the overall business objectives and service we provide to our customers.
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the team, various departments, as well as work independently.
- Have performed Functional and Performance Testing of Salesforce.com customizations.
- Experience executing deliverables within an Agile environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, or a similar field is required.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.