Salesforce Solutions Architect - Montreal, QC - $60-75 CAD/hr - 6 mo
A Salesforce partner is seeking a Solutions Architect in the Montreal area. As a Solutions Architect on this 6 month contract, you will have the opportunity to map out the Salesforce Platform for new implementation, while enjoying remote flexibility.
- Involvement in the Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Provide maximum business value to the clients
- Integrate customer-facing apps and tools
- Gather and comprehend client requirements
- Communicate directly with clients
- Relevant experience in Computer Science or similar field
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in Salesforce development
- Experience with Agile Development, Scrum or XP methodologies
- Strong command of APEX and Visualforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interviews are taking place and start date is mid-August. This is a 3-6 month contract position looking to hire immediately!
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (646)-415-8776 ex.3233. Only serious candidates please!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.