Salesforce Senior Operations Manager - London - Up to £60,000
My client located in London is looking for an enthusiatic Senior Operations Manager to join their team.
You will need excellent communications in this role, and previous stakeholder engagement experience, as well as having a strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
You will take ownership of reporting processes and ideally have previous Sales Cloud/Service cloud, UAT testing, and testing/debugging experience.
This role offers a relaxed work environment, with annual pay reviews and great company perks.
- Advanced Salesforce Adminsitration experience
- Sales/service cloud experience
- UAT testing
- Creating and presenting training material for users
- Salesforce Configuration and implementation
- Reporting and setting best practices on processes
- 3rd party implementation a bonus
- Ability to create Dashboards, reports, Apps and custom objects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- ADM201 is a plus
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy