Salesforce Administrator- Houston, TX- $80K
Our client is looking to bring on a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. This person will act as the internal Salesforce product owner in all capabilities. The day to day will be responsible for administration and mainstaince of the Salesforce.com ecosystem. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an industry leading company! REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- At least 3 years experience on the Salesforce platform as an Administrator
- Support Sales, Service, Marketing, Etc.
- Experience with project management or product ownership
- Experience with multiple SDLC's and system integrations
Our Client is unable to provide Visa sponsorship at this time, U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator ( ADM 201 )
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can contact Madison at (267)-233-6490
. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.