Senior Salesforce Developer / Team Lead - Hartford, CT - $100-$120kResponsibilities:
- Designing and developing of force.com through Apex and Visualforce
- Developing solutions using Salesforce & 3rd party APIs
- Troubleshooting and optimizing complex systems
- Developing and executing code reviews, unit test, functional tests, and automation tests
- Managing and mentoring developers and administrators
- Extensive experience with com development
- com Certified Platform Developer 1 , Platform Developer II, App Builder
- Experience with Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes.
- Experience Integrating Informatica.
- Ability to write apex code, develop visual force pages, write apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, workflows/approval rules using custom code etc.
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.