Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - Fort Wayne, IN - $70-$75/hr.Title
: Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - Fort Wayne, IN
My client, a growing company in the retail sector, is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator with interest in working in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The company is seeking an individual who is looking to commit to a contract
opportunity. This is a great position for Salesforce Administrators who have previous work experience (or interest) in the retail world.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and overall Sales operations
- Ability to work in a cross company manner with both Sales, Marketing, and Development teams
- Build workflows and create automation without impacting reporting
- Building reporting/dashboards based on user and management needs
- Some (light) developing experience and exposure to Apex and Visualforce
- Work onsite (for first few months)
- Salesforce Administrator experience
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to train other admins
- Track sales leads and metrics to determine opportunities and efficiencies
- Start ASAP
We are scheduling interviews as early as this week with a start date October 8th, so be sure to apply ASAP to not lose a chance at this wonderful opportunity! Great benefits, work culture, and an opportunity for career and personal growth!
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or firstname.lastname@example.org