Salesforce Integrations Developer - Chester, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a Financial Services company in sourcing for a Salesforce Integrations Developer.
This role will be pivotal in developing strategic technical solutions that will enhance the Marketing Cloud automation platform, as well as architect all applications and systems software.
This a full time role based out of Chester, NJ with remote flexibility and no travel. Roles & Responsabilities:
- Architect Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud data models
- Integrate interal applicaitons and softwares with Marketing Cloud
- Work alogside technical teams to support the Salesforce platform
- Build scalable solutions that align with business requirements
- Oversee product deployments, and new releases
- Identify production risks, and create mitagation plans Requirements:
- Extensive experience in integrations Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds with third party tools
- Extensive experience with API Integrations (REST & SOAP)
- Strong proficiency in writing SQL statements
- Ability to effectively present information to non-technical audiences
- Strong comunication and leadership skills
- Proven track record of translating business needs to functional and technical requirements-
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred Benefits:
- Collaborative work environment
- Tremendous growth opportunities for career development
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses, including performance incentives
- Generous company benefits package including innovative vacation benefits and 401K
PJ at 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.