Salesforce Administrator - Sunrise, FL - $90K
An established and rapidly growing Salesforce End-User is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. You will be joining a team of talented IT professionals and you will: coordinate, manage the scope, development team and implementation of 3rd party apps and system add-ons with Force.com. The ideal candidate is technically inclined and has experience working with end users through support and training, configuring SFDC in line with requirements and leading less experienced Administrators on the team by example, with minimal manager hovering.We are seeking…
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Admin 201 certified preferred but not required
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including system configuration and system maintenance
- Ability to create custom applications, configuration, analysis, data loading, workflows
- Exceptional communication skills
- Support individual business units, including Executives, in dashboard and report creation
- Proactive desire to learn with intellectual curiosity and research capabilities
- 2+ years of Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud experience preferred
- Computer Science Bachelor's degree is preferred
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Olivia at email@example.com. Call Olivia Firth for more information at (267)-233-6490. *Send your resume now to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Southeast region and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.